ArborScape is leading the way with green recycling. Due to global warming, pollution, and lack of landfill space, ArborScape has teamed up with various local businesses. To do its part, all of our debris is 100% recycled, whether it is used for mulch or compost.

All debris is recycled at Mountain States Wood Recyclers, Inc. Recycled materials are used to create wood mulch, finer mulch for soil amendments, and composting.  Materials are 90% recycled, the remaining 10% is sold as a soil amendment.

Connect with us on Facebook.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.